Why Aeron Cookbook?¶
I built Aeron Cookbook because it was something I wished was around when first using Aeron myself. This content initially started out as a section of notes on my personal website, and once others started discovering and reading it I decided to move it over to a dedicated domain, and invest some more time into building it out. My day job involves leading teams building financial trading systems using Aeron, Aeron Archive and Aeron Cluster.
As of November 2021, a rough estimate (based on Plausible Analytics) of readership is 15,000 to 20,000 page views a month.
- Aeron, Artio and Agrona ©2014-2022 Real Logic Limited.
- Simple Binary Encoding ©2013-2022 Real Logic Limited.
- Unless otherwise stated, all other content is ©2018-2022 Shaun Laurens. All rights reserved.
There are two options to contact the author, Shaun Laurens:
You can also find me on GitHub.
Cookie free and GDPR/CCPA friendly analytics are collected using Plausible Analytics. No personal data is collected.
- The site is built using MkDocs Material.
- Diagrams are produced in Figma, PlantUML and MermaidJS. Where possible, images are rendered using SVG.
- Animations are produced in Adobe After Effects, with Lottie Files
A note on other sites with a similar domain¶
aeroncookbook sites, such as those under the Chinese domain name (
.com.cn), are not related to this site in any way. Any issues or errors in the content of those domains is the responsibility of the publishers.